‘A chat about cats’
Cat lover? Interested in cats?
Thursday 10th March, 2016 @ 5.30pm-7pm, Andy McNeil Room, Alice Springs Town Council Building.
GPS tracking reveals the secret life of cats…
- Land for Wildlife is working with cats and cat owners in Alice Springs to find out where pet cats travel.
- Contribute to the conversation about how we can have pet cats and wildlife too.
- Chat with Alice Springs Town Council, Desert Oaks VET Clinic staff, Alice Springs Animal Shelter, NT Parks and Wildlife, other pet owners and members of your community.
- Bring your neighbours and friends.
- Light refreshments provided. RSVP to: Land for Wildlife firstname.lastname@example.org ph. 08 8955 5222.
This project is supported by Territory Natural Resource Management, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme.